JIRA/Trello power-up not authorizing/connecting

Brent Ray February 21, 2018

Hello: I am trying to use the JIRA power-up feature in Trello. However, each time I input our unique JIRA URL, the applications do not connect. The authorization dialog box just "hangs" and the connection is not made. I apologize in advance if this is a troubleshooting issue for the Trello community versus JIRA. Any help or guidance will be appreciated. Thank you.  

6 answers

2 votes
Andy Miller April 29, 2020

@Bogdan Wiśniewski @rich -  We are having the same issue!!  Any tips or tricks to make this connection?

connecting.png

Peter Topolewski March 19, 2021

Our team is experiencing something similar: I have no problem connecting Trello/Jira, but others on my team are experiencing this hanging connection. What could be the source of these different experiences?

Like Thomas likes this
Faiz Malik May 4, 2021

me too, the admin on our jira board can create an issue from our trello cards to a jira board but we cant

0 votes
Thomas July 5, 2022

Same issue for the past 2 days

0 votes
Paschalis Antoniou March 29, 2021

Having this issue now. Can't find auth-from-trello. Tried chrome, opera, safari, other dns settings etc.

Chris Burnett May 11, 2021

same here. Is this being worked on?

Vahid August 27, 2021

We're experiencing the same issue

0 votes
Julian McEwen September 1, 2020

I'm having the same issue. Just won't connect.

Ingo Wurzer March 3, 2021

Me too

0 votes
Bogdan Wiśniewski February 25, 2018

Hi, Bogdan from coinfirm here - similar issue. I tried few times last few days to integrate my Trello board with our company jira. It redirect me to jira, but then authorisation attempt ends with the message "Internal Server Error". 

Pls help.

Bogdan

rich
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2018

Hi Bogdan. Sorry you're having issues... would you mind creating a support case with Trello (https://trello.com/contact). Feel free to mention me in the case so I can take a look at it. And please specify your Jira URL in the case.

0 votes
rich
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2018

There was a bug that caused that, but has been fixed just a bit ago. Mind trying again?

Brent Ray February 22, 2018

Yes. This issue is fixed. I really appreciate your help. Thank you. 

Suggest an answer