Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

JIRA/Trello power-up not authorizing/connecting

Hello: I am trying to use the JIRA power-up feature in Trello. However, each time I input our unique JIRA URL, the applications do not connect. The authorization dialog box just "hangs" and the connection is not made. I apologize in advance if this is a troubleshooting issue for the Trello community versus JIRA. Any help or guidance will be appreciated. Thank you.  

6 answers

@Bogdan Wiśniewski @rich -  We are having the same issue!!  Any tips or tricks to make this connection?

connecting.png

Our team is experiencing something similar: I have no problem connecting Trello/Jira, but others on my team are experiencing this hanging connection. What could be the source of these different experiences?

Like Thomas likes this

me too, the admin on our jira board can create an issue from our trello cards to a jira board but we cant

Same issue for the past 2 days

Having this issue now. Can't find auth-from-trello. Tried chrome, opera, safari, other dns settings etc.

same here. Is this being worked on?

We're experiencing the same issue

I'm having the same issue. Just won't connect.

Hi, Bogdan from coinfirm here - similar issue. I tried few times last few days to integrate my Trello board with our company jira. It redirect me to jira, but then authorisation attempt ends with the message "Internal Server Error". 

Pls help.

Bogdan

rich Atlassian Team Feb 26, 2018

Hi Bogdan. Sorry you're having issues... would you mind creating a support case with Trello (https://trello.com/contact). Feel free to mention me in the case so I can take a look at it. And please specify your Jira URL in the case.

0 votes
rich Atlassian Team Feb 21, 2018

There was a bug that caused that, but has been fixed just a bit ago. Mind trying again?

Yes. This issue is fixed. I really appreciate your help. Thank you. 

Suggest an answer