I've found that after upgrading to the plugin version 0.35.10 I was not able to re-index JIRA any more. The problem immediately appears as a full comsumption of all the DB connections available in the db pool (and I've tried pool sizes as large as 100, for a quite small test JIRA instance). The indexation gets stuck around 10-15% and then connection timeout errors start appearing.
2014-09-02 13:40:28,139 ajp-bio-8010-exec-1 ERROR usv 819x174x1 5mw7w2 xxxxxxxxx /secure/admin/jira/IndexProgress.jspa [NoModule] There was an error getting a DBCP datasource.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to obtain a connection from the underlying connection pool
Either disabling the plugin or downgrading to 0.35.9 seems to solve the problem
This behaviour is known. We already have abug reporting it here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-39677
The workaround seems to be downgrade/disable the plugin to the 0.35.9 version until this is fixed, as you have mentioned.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG