JIRA Tempo Timesheets filtering columns

Patrick Sacher September 5, 2017

Hi all,

If i want to to report a Tempo timesheet i am getting a lot of unnecessary information:

1.JPG

and so on..

However is it possible in JIRA to filter the exact colums that i want ? f.A:

2.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Tyler Brown
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2017

Hey Patrick,

In order to show only the Columns you want, under the "Download" option select export to ___ (current fields).  This will provide you with a file that only shows the columns you have selected (under the Columns menu).

Just make sure you have all of the Tempo fields selected and you should have all the info you need.

Hope this helps,

Tyler

Patrick Sacher September 5, 2017

Hi Tyler,

Thank you for the awnser but this doesnt help me in any way . Under "Export" i just have those options:

3JPG.JPG

And under "Columns" i have only those options:

4.JPG

What i want: I want a simple Excel File with " Title, Name, Date, Issue, Number of hours working on this Issue, Supervisors name and Reference".

Is that possible with any extension maybe ? I don´t need an excel file with hundreds of columns.

BR,

Patrick

Tyler Brown
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2017

Hey Patrick,

Apologies, I outlined those steps for when you go to "Search for Issues" in JIRA itself, not through Tempo.

Tyler

Suggest an answer