JIRA Task Board Looks Funny

David Roberts December 12, 2013

My Task Board in GreenHopper looks funny. It doesn't look this way for any other users of the system. I'm missing the top bar, and the dropdowns to select view type, version, and user. How did I get into this view state and how can I reset it?

Jira taskboard wonky

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Roberts December 22, 2013

Removed all cookies associated with my JIRA domain, logged back in, now works

0 votes
David Roberts December 16, 2013

Removed all cookies associated with my JIRA domain, logged back in, now works.

0 votes
Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2013

I just tried with Firefox Version 26, everything looks fine on my side. Which version of Agile and Jira are you using?

Atlassian JIRA (v4.4.4#664-r167664) GreenHopper (v5.8.4) Again, I don't think anything's wrong with the JIRA installation, because this works for me previously with the same version of Firefox, JIRA and greenhopper.
0 votes
Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2013

Which version of Firefox are you using? is it up to date?

Did you tried with another browser (Chrome), if so, do you get the same result?

Do you have any add-on activated that could interfere with Agile?

Firefox Version 26. It used to work in this version of Firefox, which leads me to believe this is a configuration setting somewhere.

I'm in a corporate setting where I can't install Chrome.

This doesn't happen in Internet Explorer, it looks fine there. I have no add-ons other than Firebug.

Suggest an answer