JIRA Suite Utilities

Alok kumar Singh May 8, 2012

JIRA Suite Utilities donot validates for the Attachements.

2 answers

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2012

Better raise a feature request in the plugin page.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2012

Could you explain the question? I don't understand what you're saying. Which function in the utilities are you trying to use, and what's wrong with it?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2012

Ok. Well, Jobin has already answered that, I think.

Well with the use of JIRA Suite Utilities you can't add validator for Attachment screen with Field validation.

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2012

He has and I wouldn't qualify this as a question at all. A question usually ends with a question mark which I can't see here. By the way Alok, a "Thank you for any help" doesn't hurt.

Well I have found a way to do this

1) Install the toolkit plugin>> add a custom field "Number of Attachments"

2) Create a validation in the workflow >> No of Attachments >0

@Christian Czaia:- Pardon me for this, If I ask any question here that itself with a sense of gratitude whether it is answered or not. So I think I explained the reason of your hurt. By the way "Thank everyone for your help"

Suggest an answer