JIRA Structures showing white screen

Thomas Landuyt January 30, 2017

Hi,

When we open now a Structure in our application we are getting a full white screen?

image2017-1-31 9:45:23.png

Does anyone have an idea what can be the issue.

In our log file we find the following back

com.almworks.jira.structure.api.error.StructureRuntimeException: timeout 30000ms when acquiring lock on GeneratingForestSource

kr,

3 answers

0 votes
Bryan Trummer - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2018

What was the resolution for this issue? We are currently experiencing the same issue on our instance.

0 votes
Eugene Sokhransky _ALM Works_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2017

Thomas, I can see your request is already handled by my colleague. Thanks!

0 votes
Eugene Sokhransky _ALM Works_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2017

Hello Thomas,

What versions of JIRA and Structure do you have?

Older versions had an issue that manifested this way and Structure restart would fix this at least temporarily.

How large is your global structure? I believe there is some automation installed there?

If you wish, you can submit a ticket in our service desk and we can discuss all the details there:

https://support.almworks.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/8/create/68

Thanks,

Eugene (ALM Works)

Suggest an answer