JIRA Structure: Doesn't see any issues in structure view.

Mariusz Górski May 23, 2017

Hello guys. I cannot see any tasks in right grid, nor in Current Project Issues view, nor in jql query where I type project=myProject filter. List is empty. I have all specific permissions for structure and project as well.

But I could add new tasks to structure using Add button in structure view or add issue from issue view. But that is not convenient. I doesn't have idea what happened but that could be related with migration to Structure 3.x. Oh and structure is set as default structure for current project.

Any ideas? 

1 answer

0 votes
Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 25, 2017

Hello Mariusz,

Could you please open Issue Navigator (in Issues - Search for issues), type the same query: ‘project=myproject’ and see if project’s issues will be displayed?

Also, can you check that Structure is enabled for the project? For that please go to Administration - Structure - Projects with Structure and see if Structure is enabled.

Please feel free to crate a support request in our Help Desk for the further investigation: https://support.almworks.com

Best regards,

Stepan Kholodov

ALM Works

Suggest an answer