JIRA / Stash one way integration

Vita Vita June 26, 2014

Hi,

we have a JIRA in the open to track issues for multiple projects. Source for one of the projects is closed in a VPN and managed by Stash. In this setup Stash can always reach the public JIRA, but JIRA cannot reach Stash. Is it still possible to set up JIRA / Stash integration and get part of the benefits that only require Stash reading/writing from JIRA and not the other way around?

Thanks, Vita

2 answers

0 votes
Diego Zarpelon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2014

Hello Vita

The JIRA/Stash application link is a two-way configuration. It basically use REST communication so either way it will need two hand comunication. You can take a look on JIRA/Stash configuration here. If you are using JIRA Cloud there is a document that describes how to integrate them

Hope this helps and let me know if there's something else I can help you.
Best regards.
Diego Zarpelon
Atlassian JIRA Support Engineer

0 votes
Diego Zarpelon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2014

Hello Vita

The JIRA/Stash application link is a two-way configuration. It basically use REST communication so either way it will need two hand comunication. You can take a look on JIRA/Stash configuration here. If you are using JIRA Cloud there is a document that describes how to integrate them

Hope this helps and let me know if there's something else I can help you.
Best regards.
Diego Zarpelon
Atlassian JIRA Support Engineer

Suggest an answer