JIRA Software Report Template for specific criteria

Ian Balas December 26, 2018

Hey guys,

I have a JIRA Software project up for the marketing team at my job. We want to start generating reports for management, more specifically making use of the Reports function in JIRA Software. Not to mention, we use the Kanban board for our project so we'd have to use the report templates configurable under Kanban.

Here's what we want to see in a spreadsheet/graphical kind of view:

• Date created/Start Date (from BigPicture plugin)
    • Project Key
    • Summary/Description
    • Status
    • Total hours/hours to date (progress bar) %
    • Due Date

What would be the best report template to best display this data? If none of them, then would an add-on be best? Like DOMO extension?

Thanks,

- Ian Balas

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2019

Hello Ian,

Analyzing your request, most of your requirement can be returned using the filter results, except total hours/hours to date (progress bar) %, however, you could display this same information as fields using the time tracking (Original Estimate, Remaining Estimate, Worklog).

Additionally, if you want a more powerful add-on that would allow you to create any custom reports as you need, you can try the EazyBI plugin. This add-on will absolutely give you the functionality you are looking for.

For more information, check the link below:

EazyBI Documentation

Let me know if this information helps.

Suggest an answer