JIRA Service Desk anonymous access login error

I created a JIRA Service desk with Limited Access - only my customers can access.  i invited a customer via email address.  That user received an invite email with a link to Visit the Portal.  when I click on that link as that user, I am directed to a login screen where an error is displayed:Token is either expired or not valid, below which is a button to 'Raise Another Request'.  When I click on that button, it takes me to the 'Raise Request' screen for that Portal.  Why am I receiving this error, it is not an acceptable experience for my customers

3 answers

Hey Sue!

When did you send the invitation initially?  There's an expiry period for invitation tokens of, I believe, seven days.  You may want to re-try sending a new invitation to the user and see if that solves the issue.

Good luck!

within minutes

There is no button to resend the invitation. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,670 views 18 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you