JIRA Service Desk (Server) & Office 365

I have installed JIRA Service Desk onto my Windows 2008R2 server but have issues with configuring Office 365.  It was working great within the SaaS version but now I have JIRA SD (Server) installed I am getting a Time Out Error SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out.

I have change the Time Out to 100000 which seems to allow a longer connection but still didn't configure.  

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

What is the integration between JSD and Office you are trying to do?

Hi Scott,
a simple question : did you check the connectivity between both applications ??

Maybe a firewall is blocking the connection between both servers.

Greetings,

Oliver

Paulo Hennig Atlassian Team Oct 13, 2015

Scott,
If you are still facing problems related to this, please enable DEBUG logging level for this in order to have more information about this issue and share to us a few entries where we can better help you.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

285 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you