JIRA Server Mobile App

Simon Ost January 8, 2020

Hi there,

I'd like to use your mobile app "Jira Server", but sadly I get following error notification every time I try to access the projects:

IMG_1426.PNG

Could you maybe help? 

All other functions in app are working just fine, I can see all my assigned tickets and everything. Just the project search is always having this error.

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Simon

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2020

Hi @Simon Ost

Have you got a chance to contact to your administrator to find out if there is any server log related to search problem?

The Jira Mobile app mostly connects to Jira REST api, so there will be something on server that we can troubleshoot deeper

When you have that exceptions, please go back and add more information for your question

Thanks,

Minh

0 votes
lic-it@sbercloud.ru December 14, 2020

Jira Server mobile app (Android an iOS) v 0.16.2.

In Android app - can't download attach from task.

In iOS app - if I try download attach from task, will be redirected to page with 2FA Authentication, but any button not working to do it

0 votes
Simon Ost January 9, 2020

Hi @Minh Tran

thanks for your answer. 

I'm working with JIRA a few years now, but sadly I couldn't find the logs you are talking about. Are those somewhere accessible via UI or are those stored only on server?

Thanks again and best,

Simon

Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2020

I very much believe those logs are from Jira server. The mobile app is just the client connecting to that server

And your case, you could receive error when accessing projects, that means the server having problem and it should show us some trace or some logs

Suggest an answer