JIRA Road Map gadget - how to use for Components instead of Versions?

Andrena August 1, 2017

The JIRA Road Map gadget display is exactly what I'm looking for (showing the progress bar of percent resolved and percent unresolved, then able to drill down to each list if necessary), except I need it for components. Is there a way to apply this display to components on a Dashboard? I got something similar in the "Single Level Group By Report" in reports but it is too big for a dashboard (shows every ticket) and need it in a Dashboard for management. 

Gadget needed for components.JPGReport too large for Dashboard.JPG

2 answers

3 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2017

Hello Andrena,

The Road Map Gadget is based on versions and thus it is not possible to change the behavior to use Components instead.

Let us know if you have any questions about this!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Debbie Flax June 1, 2018

Can we customize what counts as "Resolved"?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2018

Debbie,

You can set resolutions using this article:

If you have any questions about that I would recommend raising a new question, since your follow-up question isn't closely related to the original question on this thread.

Regards,

Shannon

Deleted user September 2, 2018

I wanted to see issues in the version (assigned to me only) in road map instead all issues in version.

In this way I will track how my mine work in needed for next version release.

Can I do this in any way?

Robert Horan
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
June 21, 2022

@Shannon S does this documentation exist for cloud?

0 votes
Monica Ross June 27, 2018

you can try using the issue statistics gadget and then modifying to components... then it will show you each component in relation to the overall project 

Suggest an answer