JIRA Report Showing all Releases (fixVersions) Since Date or a Different Release

Bryan Trummer - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2015

I don't really use the reporting in JIRA that much I am sure I probably should more but I have a quick question. I am just looking for either a simple list or a report that will show me all Versions from July until now or from a different Version. Is this possible? Does it need to be done in a filter?

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2015

What can you see in your JIRA Project overview when you click on the "Versions" tab? Does it not suffice? A filter will be your best way here.

https://jira.com/browse/Project#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversions-panel

Bryan Trummer - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2015

The overview unfortunately doesn't suffice. I agree a filter would probably be the best thing here. The link you posted just leads back to the JIRA homepage for some reason.

Suggest an answer