1. Three Dimensional filters – For example if I was trying to create a gadget which shows the progress of our Automation. My requirement is to display the gadget like this
Total test cases in that project / release = 300, Candidate for Automation = 200, Automated = 100, Will I be able to achieve something in below format ? in the form of chart or tabular ?
Test Cases Count
Total testcases 300
Candidate for Automation 200
2. Can we add few more gadgets to the list which is available now. If JIRA customizable like that ?
3. Is there any way to bring in the Reports available in JIRA to the gadget section so that we can include those in our dashboards. For example : Velocity chart ?
4. Is Zephyr the test management suite (JIRA Plugin) available with our current JIRA license ? If yes can you please grant Umesh and myself the access to do a small POC ?
5. Is there a way to export the dashboard to PPT or Excel or anyother format as a report.
6. Is there a way to have cumilative reports mening list of reports in one template and exported accordingly.
7. Is there a way to Email the dashboad or report to a mailing list or person
8. PDF View Plugin for Jira (PDF Exporter) - Is this plugin available with our license . Is this cost involved . If not please incorporate the same.
This is a community of end users who try to help each other out, not Atlassian or a sales forum.
But to take a quick swipe:
Most of Nic's answer is correct, but I'd add some corrections.
As I am one of the developer of the PDF View app mentioned here, I should have more precise information for these:
5. You can export dashboards to PDF: http://www.midori-global.com/products/jira-pdf-view-plugin/documentation/dashboards
6. If you want export multiple dashboards to the same PDF, then PDF View allows that.
7. Yes, you can automate this: http://www.midori-global.com/products/jira-pdf-view-plugin/documentation/automation#dashboards
8. This is a paid app, you can purchase a license from Atlassian Marketplace.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :). In the spirit of this month's august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs