JIRA Portfolio: trying to import existing issues reporting No Projects Available

Hi,

Just started evaluating JIRA Portfolio. Cannot import existing issues (which are already available under some of my projects) because of "No projects available" . Maybe I am missing some setting somewhere...

Thanks,

Calin Sandru

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey Calin, this will be tricky to troubleshoot without more details as to which error your are exactly seeing, and where in the process, maybe you can add screenshots of where exactly you don't get anything? 

Another route you could try is the new Live Plans - with Portfolio 1.12 they are available (in labs mode), on Server and also on Cloud - they make the integration / loading of issues much easier. If you see the Live Plan option in the plan creation menu just follow along with the wizard steps (Portfolio > Create Plan > select Live Plans) - if they don't show up for you yet please check the Portfolio permissions (Portfolio > Administration > Portfolio Permissions) and make sure you got "Access to Labs features" set for either the same user group as Portfolio Users, or a specific group you are part of that should be able to test it. 

Here's more details on Live Plans: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfoliocloud/live-plans-labs-802170615.html

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks Martin,

I went with Live Plans and I was able to find my existing Epics and  Stories.

Tried to attach a couple pictures for what I got but obtained a HTTP error. It was not exactly an error...just the "No Projects Available" text shown in gray in the middle of the "Import Existing Issues" dialog where the issues to select for importing were supposed to be displayed.

Thanks again,

Calin

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

207 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you