JIRA Portfolio - Team field not eligible in Rich Filters

Roberto L
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2019

Hi Community,

I have Portfolio set up for my JIRA instance and just noticed the Portfolio's "Team" field is not a field I can add to my "Dynamic Filters" in Rich Filters.

Has anyone ran into this and is there a way to activate this field for reporting through Rich Filters?

Thank you!

-Roberto

2 answers

0 votes
Dan Mihalache _Qotilabs_ November 25, 2021

Hi @Roberto Luces 

We have added dynamic filtering support for the "Team" field. Make sure you use the latest rich filters version. Here you have the list of all 3rd party fields for which we provide dynamic filtering support. Hope it helps. 

Regards,
Dan - Rich Filters support

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2020

@Roberto Luces - if Advanced Roadmaps (previously Jira Portfolio) "Team" field is unavailable for selection in Rich Filters, a workaround could be to make a custom field "Team Name" (for example) and use a tool to synchronize the team values between those two fields. Of course, this depends on whether "Team" can be accessed programmatically...

Suggest an answer