JIRA Portfolio Start and End date is not enabled

Deepthi Theresa Kannanayakal October 4, 2016

Hi all,

I am trying to learn how to set up project portfolio.  I added 1 Epic 3 issues under it.  I imported the issues from JIRA.  I added planned start and end date in every issue.  Although,  it seems like the project portfolio start date and end dates are not enabled.  

See below:

Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 2.16.14 PM.png

Could anybody help me to resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Deepthi

10 answers

0 votes
Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2016

Update your addon to 2.0 there are lot of new features

0 votes
Deepthi Theresa Kannanayakal November 18, 2016

I couldn't find an answer yet.  Please let me know if anybody find a solution.

0 votes
Rita Lewitt November 18, 2016

This is a challenge for me as well.

0 votes
joesoes November 14, 2016

I would also like to know how to use the start and end date without connecting the issue to a release. Any way making the fields editable?

0 votes
Deepthi Theresa Kannanayakal October 7, 2016

It says
Portfolio for JIRA - 1.12.4

I couldn't send you message yesterday because I didn't have enough points.  I apologize.
I really appreciate your help.
Thank you,
Deepthi

0 votes
Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2016

you can check it in settings > addons > Manage addons .click on JIRA portfolio  it will show you the version.

0 votes
Deepthi Theresa Kannanayakal October 6, 2016

I know that I am using JIRA software 7.0.10 and JiRA Core 7.0.4.

I am not sure about the version no for portfolio specifically.  

Deepthi

0 votes
Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2016

are you using JIRA portfolio 2.0?

0 votes
Deepthi Theresa Kannanayakal October 6, 2016

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for your response.  I am not sure where to find the calculate button.  But I set the plan>recalculate to automatic.  Still it is not updating the start date and end date.  The field itself is not editable. I am not sure what I am missing here.

Thank you,

Deepthi

0 votes
Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2016

Hit on the calculate button it will sync with JIRA.

Suggest an answer