JIRA Pie Chart Gadget

Carolyn Brunner September 16, 2014

It would be nice if the Pie Chart Gadget had the option to display or not display the Resolved/Closed tickets (similar to the Issue Statistics Gadget).  Otherwise, you need to create 2 separate filters when using these 2 gadgets to display the same information.

2 answers

0 votes

Hi Andrew,

The Issue Statistics gadget has this handy little option to show/not show Resolved issues as part of the selections:

image2014-9-16 18:33:6.png

I know I can create a filter to do the same thing myself, but it would be nice if the option was standard across the pertinent gadgets, so if you were displaying the same data as a Pie Chart for example you wouldn't have to create a separate filter to include or not include the Resolved issues.

image2014-9-16 18:36:35.png

Andrew Wolpers [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2014

Carolyn, That's where I thought you were going. This definitely would be a great enhancement. I couldn't find one already in the works, but I would suggest creating a "Suggestion" with Atlassian for this at https://jira.atlassian.com. If you post it, I'd excitedly upvote!

Thanks Andrew! I've submitted my very first Suggestion. :) https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-39995

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2014

Awesome! Hopefully that either goes through or turns up more information for you.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2014

Carolyn,

I was following you until your second sentence. Are you suggesting a feature to be able to toggle the view quickly? As-is, you can limit this through various methods in the filter you select. Let me know if you have any questions on how to construct this sort of filter.

-Andrew

Suggest an answer