JIRA OnDemand does not sync with BitBucket anymore

Vasyl Boroviak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2013

What should I do about the following error while trying to setup JIRA+ButBucket sync?

Sync Failed: There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library: Database: - name:PostgreSQL - version:8.4.8 - minor version:4 - major version:8 Driver: - name:PostgreSQL Native Driver - version:PostgreSQL 8.4 JDBC4 (build 702) org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The column name * was not found in this ResultSet.

I think I did wrong when went to JIRA Admin -> Source Control -> BitBucket OAuth settings and pasted there the keys which I got from here: https://bitbucket.org/account/user/TEAMNAME/api

Please enter both the Bitbucket OAuth Key and Secret.

All that sounds like bugs in JIRA. Nevertheless, I need that fixed asap. Solutions?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vasyl Boroviak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2013

A bug in JIRA. The problem required Atlassian Support to fix it.

If you set added Bitbucket to your JIRA OnDemand, then do not setup Bitbucket OAuth yourself.

0 votes
m
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2013

Vasyl,

It sounds like you entered an incorrect key/secret pair.

You can enter a different key/secret pair to correct this --- replace the key/secret that appears in JIRA. Then, on the DVCS account page you should see your team repos appear synced.

Also, please help us out by filing a JIRA with support.atlassian.com.

Mary

Vasyl Boroviak
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2013

Hi, Mary. I have filed support issue already. https://support.atlassian.com/browse/JST-61493

Yes, there were empty fields for key/secret and the instruction on the same page of would I should do. So I did. :)

I already tried entering different key/secret. No go. Thus I see the only option to remove the key/secret from BitBucket OAuth setting, but it does not allow me to do that.

m
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2013

Vasyl,

I see Jason fixed this for you. Yay! Have fun out there.

Mary

Vasyl Boroviak
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2013

It's all okay now.

0 votes
Vasyl Boroviak
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2013

Yeah, I found that according to this link

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Linking+a+bitbucket+or+GitHub+repository+with+JIRA+OnDemand

I did wrong adding the linkage. But, there is no way to remove it! :(

Suggest an answer