JIRA On Demand TFS Integration

Our operations are currently very dependent with JIRA and I am now very desperate to look for a solution to integrate it with our code repository (TFS). Are there any known TFS plug-ins that work with JIRA On Demand?

If not, I can migrate to a TFS like product that is tightly integrated with JIRA.

STASH?

All The Best,

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Customers cannot install new plugins in OnDemand environment. Click here for plugins available for Jira on demand. Currently there aren't any plugins for TFS integration. However, you can use BitBucket or Stash as they are intergrated with Jira Ondemand. Make sure your Stash is running on port 443. Follow the links below for more info:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Integrating+JIRA+OnDemand+with+Stash

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Linking+a+Bitbucket+or+GitHub+repository+with+JIRA+OnDemand

The lack of this connection between TFS and OnDemand prevents me from a complete migration to JIRA as a company-wide project management tool. We also use ZenDesk. I have both linux and microsoft enabled teams across 4 geographic locations. My linux teams are integrated but until I can link TFS and OnDemand, I need to have multiple tools.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

223 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you