JIRA Misc Workflow Extension version in cloud?

Jennifer Darby December 18, 2014

Hi there,

My end game is to be able to automatically transition linked issues when the status of a ticket moves through a specific transition.

Per the documentation, it looks like this functionality exists in the most current version of the Misc Workflow Extension tool, but when I go to "manage add-ons" in JIRA Admin, it looks like we have version 2.5.5.2 (i.e. not the most current).

Am I seeing this version because we are using Cloud? Is there a way to update to the current version of this tool? 

Thanks,

Jen

3 answers

0 votes
swatij April 29, 2015

I'm looking for an updated version too. Is there any ticket in JIRA forums where we can track progress of this?

0 votes
Mario Casas April 15, 2015

I'm in the same situation. I need exactly the same functionality as the one described by Jennifer.

This post started on Dec 2014. and its now April 2015... any ETA on when the support team will be upgrading Jjira Misc workflow to the latest version?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2014

Yes.  The version installed in Cloud is determined by the Cloud support team's willingness to support that version.  You can't change it.

But, they do update addons frequently, so I'd expect it to be upgraded soon.

Suggest an answer