JIRA JQL: how to filter issues that changed assignee X or more days ago?

Deleted user July 16, 2014

I'm trying to make a filter to see any issues that has been in a user queue for 7 days or more. I used the last updated date, but as this is not perfect as any updates to the issue changes this date. I want a filter to display any issue where the assignee was set 7 days (or more) ago.

Any help appriciated!

What I currently use:

Assignee in (user1, user2, user3) AND updated <= startOfDay(-6) AND status not in (Closed, resolved) AND issuetype in (Improvement, Bug)

5 answers

2 votes
Diego Zarpelon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2014

Hey Jjohansen.

I think you can use an JQL like this:

assignee=currentuser() AND assignee changed after startOfDay(-7)

Just note that I usent the value currentuser() in my query, in your case you can use something like assignee in (value1,value2,value4)

Also this query will list all the user issues without filtering by status you can add it if you want.

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2020

Try this:

project = (enter the name  of project) and assignee was (name of user) and assignee changed before startOfDay(-7)

0 votes
fuelproject May 2, 2016

I am interested in this functionality as well. I am trying to implement a filter that shows all the recent Jiras I have worked on and order them by date (relative to when I have worked on them)

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2017

I suppose below JQL works. but working on a issue should have been capture by issue status change. 

status changed by "alanaf"

alanaf should be replaced by user name you want to add

0 votes
Deleted user July 17, 2014

Anyone?

To try and clarify a bit I want a filter than display the following:

• Assigned to multiple users
  • Has been assigned to any of the users for 7 days or more

0 votes
Deleted user July 16, 2014

Thanks Diego,

Unfortunately this does not work as expected. It seems this filter display issues where the assigne was changed to any user more than 7 days ago and not just the current assignee.

Would it be possible to do something like:

assignee=currentuser() AND assignee changed to currentuser() after startofday(-7)

I tried to dabble with it but had no luck unfortunately.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events