JIRA Issues Calendar basis for colored boxes

Peter Dittman November 10, 2013

Using the JIRA Issues Calendar gadget in an enterprise dashboard - looking for a way to change the basis of the colored boxes.

Currently, the color depends on the issue priority (red for critical, green for normal). I'd like to be able to have it based on Status rather than priority - so I can clearly see which issues have not been completed by a certain date. The use case - which of the issue with due dates are still outstanding - i.e., not completed. Picture this - the calendar goes from all green boxes at the beginning of the month to all red boxes (or some other color) by the end of the month. Even better, I'd like to be able to associate which specific colors go with which status.

Is this currently possible? We're using on-demand :-(

TIA.

-Peter

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2013

Hi Peter,

I don't think there is the option of customizing the calendar to the functionality you are looking for.

And because you are using OnDemand, you cannot modify the source code to modify the plugin which is available at

https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/jira-calendar-plugin

Peter Dittman November 16, 2013

not the answer I'd hoped for, but an answer - thanks very much

0 votes
Manuel Puig July 26, 2016

Completely agree. This is the same I was looking for and sounds like the natural thing..

Suggest an answer