JIRA Issue/Filter Macro is not working in confluence for the filter or JQL

Deleted user January 30, 2020

Hi,

I am trying to add Jira filter and JQL in confluence Insert JIRA Issue/Filter macro but getting bellow error, I have proper permissions and I can able to view it on the Jira but not in confluence, Please find the screenshot.

Thank you.Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 2.11.15 PM.png

3 answers

1 vote
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2020

@[deleted] 

I am not able to replicate it in my test site. Looks like your instance is affected by a known bug: CONFCLOUD-65911

You may try the workaround mentioned in it.

0 votes
Deleted user January 31, 2020

I can able to resolve this issue by using the below add-on, I hope Atlassian will resolve this issue by natively.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214791/jql-search-extensions-for-jira-reports?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Thank you.

Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 2, 2020

Awesome! Thanks for sharing @[deleted] 

0 votes
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2020

Dear @[deleted] ,

just to be sure, that case sensitivity is not the root cause: Have you tried updatedBy()

So long

Thomas

Veera
Atlassian Team
January 30, 2020

@Thomas Deiler 

I just tested it. It doesn't matter. :)

Like # people like this
Deleted user January 30, 2020

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your response and I have tried with case sensitive but the same error.

Thank you

Like Veera likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events