JIRA Issue Collector

Cisran Parvez October 21, 2012

Hi Everyone.

The JIRA issue collector does not seem to be working for one of our users. The collector prompt is blank with an unusual box on the right with a URL. I’ve attached a screen capture on what the user picks up while reporting. The user is using Internet Explorer 9. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cisro

Image for the error: http://i.imgur.com/IrU03.jpg?1

2 answers

1 vote
Cisran Parvez October 21, 2012

Hi Tiago,

No, it does not seem to be happening on any other computer. But the computer it is happening on is the boss's computer. Which makes it somewhat of a big deal :P Browser clear cache does not seem to help either. Thanks.

Cisro

John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2012

Hi Cisro,

Do you run any compatible view in IE9, would you mind to disable it and try again.

If the problem persist, I guess try on other browser.

Regards,

John Chin

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2012

Hi Cisro,

Just to better understand, is this issue user related or computer/browser related?

I mean, do you see the same screen when acessing issue collector in another browser or computer? Or the screen is the same for this specific user doesn't matter the environment this user is using?

Cheers

Suggest an answer