JIRA Import Error

So I made a zip file called attachments containing all the project folders and down from the JIRA Server, and I made an export of the folder content/database/configuration in the Server to a configuration.zip file. Using these two files I attempted to Import the Server to the Cloud using the JIRA Import site and got the error:

Unexpected error while restoring data: com.atlassian.crowd.exception.runtime.UserNotFoundException: User <admin> does not exist

When I navigate to JIRA I get a page that says I cannot access JIRA at this time. Any ideas?

1 answer

Hi Derek,

I would definitely be asking Atlassian to restore your Cloud Instance also did you follow these intructions https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CLOUDKB/Migrating+from+JIRA+Server+to+JIRA+Cloud

Assuming you are using the latest JIRA on the server side..

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

Mission-critical battery manufacturer fulfills FAA software requirements with Commit Policy Plugin

EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...

127 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you