JIRA Hideable Field

Alexander Richter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2017

Hi there,

we have the Field Type "Hideable Text Field" in our JIRA Instance.

Does anyboday know if this Field comes with an Plugin or how it works?

Cheers,

AlexJIRAField.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2017

Definitely an add-on.  I don't recognise it, so I'd want to look at your list of add-ons.

Alexander Richter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2017

These are our installed add-ons

JIRA Suite Utilities

Subversion ALM

JIRA Threaded Comments

Scriptrunner for JIRA

Automation Lite for JIRA

Capture for JIRA

Comment Security Default

Email this Isse

Favourite Issues

Hide Time Tracking for JIRA

JIRA PDF View Plugin

JIRA Workflow Toolbox

Tempo Timesheets

Tempo Planner

Time to SLA

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2017

I suspect they might be coming from Capture.  To check this, nip into Admin -> manage add-ons, disable the add-on, check if you can still add them (you should not be offered them if the add-on is disabled).  Then re-enable the add-on

If my guess about capture is wrong, I'd try the same trick with "hide time tracking", "comment security", automation and threaded comments.

Alexander Richter
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2017

Didn't thought about this easy way to disable add-ons.. thank you.

So now i entered safe mode and enabled add-on after add-on and the fields pop up again when i enable Scriptrunner

Like Volantsoft likes this
Like Alexander Richter likes this

Suggest an answer