JIRA HTML Support

Deleted user April 2, 2013

Is JIRA capable of supporting HTML contect for an issue? For example, if I am docuementing a software bug, it would nice to drop in some HTML SnagIt pics that detail the bug at hand.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2013

It supports attachments and if it can recognise them as pictures, will display them in-line. I suspect you actually want more than that, but I'm not sure what.

Deleted user April 2, 2013

I think so. Do you know if it handles all the standard picture formats? I also realized I could probably utilize Bonfire to annotate issues being that our software is web-based.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2013

We had an issue today that had attachments from several people - some jpg, some png, a couple of bmp and a tiff - all displayed as images. I guess that covers most of the more popular ones?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events