JIRA - HQ Quality center plugin

santhosh antony January 6, 2015

We are interested in JIRA Agile. We maintain HP Quality center for System testing purpises. Could you please let me know what is the price for HP Quality center - JIRA plugin per user per month?

Thanks

Santhosh

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2015

Which plugin are you looking at?  There are two options from Go2Group and a third from Orasi.  I don't think any of them are sold directly through the marketplace and you'd actually need to go visit the vendors to get quotes.  I also suspect the pricing will be annual (like the standard JIRA Server licencing), not monthly, but again, you'll find that from their sites.

santhosh antony January 6, 2015

We are looking to run JIRA Agile with test case management from HP Quality center. We would  need the plug in to move test case data bi directionally between JIRA and HQ Quality center. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2015

I think you need to look at all three options there to be fair. Personally, I've seen a successful installation of the JAM plugin from Go2Group, but I'm not very experienced with it (follow the install guide on the Jira side, then spend ages trying to explain it to the QC admins because their system was a nightmare, and then it worked for what we wanted). I've not worked with the other two.

Suggest an answer