JIRA Gerrit Plugin setup after import to new server

After taking an export from one server and importing into a new empty instance, the Gerrit Reviews tab is not showing up on the issues.  I have installed the plugin and made sure the com folder under jira-home/data was put back in and restarted JIRA after all that.  I confirmed that I have the Gerrit configuration still populated for the expected Gerrit server and it says the private key is already on file.  I can't tell if I don't have something installed correctly.  Are there certain database tables I should be looking for to see if the data was re-imported correctly?  Also, as a secondary question, it looks like someone asked about being able to set up multiple Gerrit servers to connect to and that should be part of version 2.2?  I don't see where to configure multiple Gerrit servers.

Thanks,

Mark Lang

4 answers

The multiple-server feature is not included yet. A third party has been working on the integration, and the work is not yet submitted as a pull request. You can see the open issues at <https://github.com/MeetMe/jira-gerrit-plugin/issues>; and the pull requests at <https://github.com/MeetMe/jira-gerrit-plugin/pulls>;.

Thanks Joe.  That answers the question about multiple servers.  One question left on why after the import and plugin install, I can't see the gerrit reviews tab?

I'm actually having this same issue; we exported our data from one machine to another, and now we can't see the Gerrit tab / button on the issue view. How do we resolve this?

FYI. Gerrit tab showed up as soon as I re-imported SSH key.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 25, 2018 in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

442 views 7 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you