JIRA/Fisheye two code reviews in one commit

Darly Senecal-Baptiste
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2014

Hi Team:

I commited a code. And I created a Crucible code review. However, later on, I commited another code and its code review and what I see was that there are two code reviews in the new commit (the previous and the new code review). I want to unlink the old code review from that recent commit. How to? Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Darly Senecal-Baptiste
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2014

Answer:

At a Crucible code review, you just need to edit the code review and unlink the commit that you don't want.

Click on Edit Details > Add Content > Browse Changesets. Then you can unthick the commit that you accidentaly did.

But there is one caveat: Make sure that your undersired commit files don't have a inline comment. Otherwise, Crucible won't allow you unlink the commit from the code review.

Then click Done.

Thanks

0 votes
Darly Senecal-Baptiste
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 3, 2014

Another point to mention is that each commit is linked to different JIRA issue ticket. Also, while checking the commits, I figured out that user was copying part of the repositories to another folder.

Thanks

Suggest an answer