JIRA/FishEye Integration

Lewis Franklin October 14, 2012

I have successfully set up FishEye/Crucible to link with JIRA so that I can create code reviews and link them to specific issues in JIRA. However, the integration within JIRA seems to not be working. I have created an application link within JIRA between JIRA and FishEye/Crucible. I have enabled Crucible integration, and have configured the project links within my JIRA project to link to both the repository and Crucible project. However, there are no changes to the tabs for that project and I cannot find any links related to existing code reviews in the linked ticket. When I look in the FishEye Configuration screen, I see that under "FishEye/Crucible Entity Mappings" section no mappings. What am I missing?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2012

I had a similar issue, and it was caused by not having "Remote API Calls" set to "On" for both JIRA and Fisheye/Crucible. I had to set that to On, then recreate the application links.

Not sure why installing Fisheye/Crucible through the wizard, and selecting to have a JIRA integration didn't auto-configure them to have "Remote API Calls" on already .... possible issue in the install wizard?

Lewis Franklin October 14, 2012

This worked. Thanks so much. That single check box was easy to miss.

0 votes
Janet Albion
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2012

Hi Lewis,

However, there are no changes to the tabs for that project and I cannot find any links related to existing code reviews in the linked ticket.

• Do you mean that, the Source tab and the Review tab is not shown in the for the issue that has the commit/review ? If yes, check this out :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHKB/Source+tab+does+not+appear+on+View+Issue+or+Browse+Project+page+in+JIRA

When I look in the FishEye Configuration screen, I see that under "FishEye/Crucible Entity Mappings" section no mappings. What am I missing?

• Checking the log for error will be a good step for this. If there any error thrown related to the JIRA-FishEye integration, try to fix the error .

You can paste the snippet of the error here if you are unsure. Screenshot of the configuration also help . But, please censor the sensitive data to protect yourself.

Suggest an answer