JIRA Filter worklogDate in openSprints()

ShannonW January 8, 2016

I'm looking for something that will filter only issues that have time logged on them in the current (open) sprint. Currently I am using 

timespent is not null AND sprint in openSprints()

but if an issue has time logged on it from a previous sprint and it is in the current (open) sprint it shows up. I need to remove these. 

I thought that using worklogDate might work if I could use it like 

timespent is not null AND sprint in openSprints() AND worklogDate IN openSprints()

but that doesn't work. This seems so simple, and yet I'm coming up with nothing. 

1 answer

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2016

It is not posible without the help of a plugin or addon. Look for a plugin for your JIRA Server, and you will probably find a free solution. On JIRA Cloud, there's a free addon called JIRA Timesheet Report and Gadgets, which enables the convenient Project Pivot gadget.

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2016

Have elaborated on my answer here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/33151280/answers/33151520 I would have been clearer from the start, but my answer here was written through my mobile...

Suggest an answer