JIRA Filter - "resolutiondate" Issue

Gary Shergill August 21, 2013

Hi Atlassian Community,

I'm having some trouble with one of my filters.

We need to have a filter which shows unresolved issues for specific users, and also shows resolved issues for those users from the past 7 days (to see the progress they have made in the past week).

My current filter is this:

assignee = employee1 AND resolution = Unresolved OR resolutiondate > startOfDay(-7) OR assignee = employee2 AND resolution = Unresolved OR resolutiondate > startOfDay(-7) OR assignee = employee3 AND resolution = Unresolved OR resolutiondate > startOfDay(-7) ORDER BY assignee DESC, resolution ASC, key DESC

The issue here is that it is showing resolved issues from other users in the past 7 days instead of just applying to the specific users. Changing the "OR resolutiondate" to an AND doesn't work because it can't be unresolved and have a resolution date.

Any tips please?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Gary Shergill

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2013

USE () precedence concept: like

assignee = employee1 AND (resolution = Unresolved OR resolutiondate > startOfDay(-7)) ......

Gary Shergill August 21, 2013

Hi ck,

Brilliant! Thank you very much =)

Kind Regards,

Gary Shergill

Suggest an answer