JIRA Filter query : Unable to filter issue with Labels

Shivani Chhetri October 3, 2017

Hi,

I need to filter all the issues within my project with Labels CL. There are a lot of issues with this label.

I am running the below query : project = projectname AND labels = CL. 

It is returning no results : No issues were found to match your search.

For my project any issues coming from labels = CL are with high priority and we need to use the filter to track. But I am unable to do so.

Any help or suggestions with this please.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2017

It might be possible that there are no issues associated with the label CL in that project.

You can try to go to any issue which has this label associated and click on the label 

OR you can add this label temporarily to an issue in your project and then click on the label.  

Shivani Chhetri October 4, 2017

Hi Mizan,

Thank you for your response.

There are issues with Label CL in the project in question.

However, when I click on the label, I was not able to see any issues from the project in question. This is strange. 

Do you see any other possible reason why it is not visible and how I can try solving it?

Shivani Chhetri October 4, 2017

Hi Mizan,

I removed the Label from the existing issue and added it again, and now I am able to see issue under this label. But its strange, why it was not listed before.

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2017

This could be an indexing issue. Try reindexing the project. If that does not help re-index JIRA. You might want to do this when no one is using JIRA or during a downtime.

Suggest an answer