JIRA Filter on a Wiki Page

Deleted user November 26, 2013

We have a page on Confluence where we list JIRA issues related to that project.

We can already add individual JIRA Issues in the Confluence page, but I wonder is can we put a dynamic list of issues (maybe based on a filter) that will update as issues are added to that filter?

Thanks

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2013
Just use a JIRA issue filter gadget on the page just as you would do on a JIRA dashboard.
Deleted user November 27, 2013

It work's to put the issues into Confluence, but it's not dynamic, so as a ticket is updated, or closed, or new ones come into the filter, they are not adding to the Confluence page unless I go in a manually select them.

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2013

We do similar things in our Confluence and there a property on the JIRA Gadget to set the refresh interval. As far as I know at least new issues should be displayed.
The macro we are using is the Filter Results macro. Try typing "{Filter" in you page and select the correct macro from the list.

0 votes
Nitin Pasumarthy January 21, 2020

I was able to add the filter view in the wiki, but how do I customize it?

• Select only a few columns from JIRA filter
  • Add a input text for each row of the JIRA filter and let users save the text
0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 26, 2013
Deleted user November 26, 2013

It work's to put the issues into Confluence, but it's not dynamic, so as a ticket is updated, or closed, or new ones come into the filter, they are not adding to the Confluence page unless I go in a manually select them.

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 27, 2013

The problem here is that with caching always enabled, You can remove the cache by following steps:

1. Go to the page "Confluence Admin >> Cache Statistics >> Advanced"
  2. Search for the term "JIRA Issues".
  3. Change the value from "100" (default) to "1"
  4. Click the button "Adjust Size" to enable the change.

and it is fixed on confluence 5.3.4, check the following issue for more information

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-30077

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 26, 2013

It is slightly different in the latest Confluence. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/JIRA+Issues+Macro

Deleted user November 27, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events