JIRA Eclipse Connector for GAPPS users

eric talley June 14, 2012

Hello, I have an on-demand account that was provisioned through google apps. I now want to integrate Mylyn into the the mix but my credentials are not recognized. what is the process for integrating Mylyn with onDemand?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
TimT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2012

The first time you logged in to Atlassian OnDemand, you should have been prompted to enter a password. You can use that one with Mylyn and other API clients. If you don't remember what it is, anyone with administrator access to your instance can reset it for you.

eric talley June 16, 2012

The first time I logged into OnDemand I used my google username and password in a oAuth scenario. Im assuming that this doesnt count as the first time logging into on-Demand.

0 votes
jjaroczynski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2012

Atlassian Connector for Eclipse uses JIRA (not google app) password. When you are logged to JIRA with gapps password you should set your JIRA password which next can be used with Connector for Eclipse.

I assume you mean Atlassian Connector for Eclipse and not Mylyn (which does not integrate with JIRA itself).

Cheers,

Jacek

eric talley June 17, 2012

I walked through the process again, resetting my password from the JIRA profile and tried again (using Atlassian Connector, touché) paying attention this time to the username shown on the profile page. Now I am connected. Attached is the profile page for reference.

jjaroczynski
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 17, 2012

Cool. Please accept/vote the answer so other people can quickly find the right solution.

Suggest an answer