JIRA Drag and Drop Attachment Plugin just disappear

Federico De Luca March 18, 2015

I had the "JIRA Drag and Drop Attachment Plugin" installed and was working great.

But today when I try to use it I discovered the plugin doesn´t appears on the issues.

I checked and it´s enabled on the plugin manager.

5 answers

1 accepted

10 votes
Answer accepted
Jacob Feisley March 21, 2015

If you upgraded to the Drag and Drop plugin version 3.2.5 you will need to enable the dark feature for it to continue to appear. This was noted in the release notes of that version:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-dnd-attachment-plugin/versions

You can navigate to this page on your instance: /secure/admin/SiteDarkFeatures!default.jspa

And add the following Dark Feature: jira.plugins.dnd.attachment

Deleted user March 23, 2015

It worked like a charm Jacob. Honestly, I did not read the release notes. My bad.

Thank you very much

Nima

Brendan Flynn March 23, 2015

Thank you @Jacob - that solved my problem

1 vote
Deleted user March 19, 2015

Hi

I have the same issue. I am running JIRA 6.3.12. Today, I went to add-on manager and it mentioned that there was an update for the drag and drop plugin. I just updated that and now it has disappeared. I disabled and enabled which didn't help.

I uninstalled and reinstalled and it didn't help either. I think something may be wrong with this version (3.2.5).

Please advise

Best wishes

Nima

0 votes
Federico De Luca March 23, 2015

My bad. As @Jacob Feisley marked the solution was on the release notes.

Thanks for your time Jacob, that was the solution to the issue

0 votes
Federico De Luca March 19, 2015

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2015

Did you upgrade to JIRA 6.4? Or try to disable and re-enable the add on? Any errors in the log file or JS errors?

Federico De Luca March 19, 2015

Hi @Timothy Chin and thanks for your quick response

My current version it´s JIRA server v6.3.15

I tried disable and re-enable and uninstall and re-install the add on without success

Wich logs should I check (catalina, commons-daemon, host-manager)?

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2015

In the atlassian-jira.log

Suggest an answer