Currently we have JIRA 5.1.1 and the latest DVCS Connector v. 188.8.131.52. We followed this process.
1. [github] create the clientid and token using our jira internal url
2. [jira] access the DVCS Connector Github Enterprise configuration and added the keys.
3. [jira] access the repository configuration and by default asked me to enable smart commits and syncs successfuly the repos.
* At this step we can not see any information on the Commit section on tickets that have the issue key.
* On the Project Settings section we can only see the CVS Modules. There is no option for DVCS Repositories like is shown on the Video. [http://blogs.atlassian.com/2012/02/connect-source-jira-issues-dvcs-bitbucket-github/]
Regarding the smart commits issue, please make sure that the e-mail address set on your local Git configuration matches with your e-mails set on your JIRA account.
I believe that this issue require a more deeper look into your JIRA instalation. Please raise a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG