Currently we have JIRA 5.1.1 and the latest DVCS Connector v. 188.8.131.52. We followed this process.
1. [github] create the clientid and token using our jira internal url
2. [jira] access the DVCS Connector Github Enterprise configuration and added the keys.
3. [jira] access the repository configuration and by default asked me to enable smart commits and syncs successfuly the repos.
* At this step we can not see any information on the Commit section on tickets that have the issue key.
* On the Project Settings section we can only see the CVS Modules. There is no option for DVCS Repositories like is shown on the Video. [http://blogs.atlassian.com/2012/02/connect-source-jira-issues-dvcs-bitbucket-github/]
Regarding the smart commits issue, please make sure that the e-mail address set on your local Git configuration matches with your e-mails set on your JIRA account.
I believe that this issue require a more deeper look into your JIRA instalation. Please raise a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com.
In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to have–in order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs