JIRA/Crucible integration error: "This list may be incomplete, as errors occurred whilst retrieving source from linked applications:"

Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2012

After upgrading JIRA to 4.4.6 for security reason, I tried to add the application link with Crucible (2.7.4) and find this error whenever i click on the source tab:

This list may be incomplete, as errors occurred whilst retrieving source from linked applications:

[AbstractRestCommand{path='/rest-service-fe/changeset-v1/listChangesets/', params={expand=changesets[-16:-1].revisions[0:19], comment=WEB-302207, p4JobFixed=TEST-XXXXXX, rep=APP}, methodType=GET}] : Received status code 404 (Not Found)

I have updated the fisheye plugiin and everything just look fine except for this. Any help would be appreciated!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2012

Problem is fixed after i uninstalled the latest version of Fisheye Plugin (3.4.12) and reinstall the older version of plugin (3.4.6). Also make sure to "enabled crucible" option is set to "yes" and not "standalone".

Bhupesh Nagda July 5, 2013

Hello Eva,

I am having exactly similar issue in my JIRA5.2.7 and Crucible2.10.2 integration. Enable crucible integration is yes. Fisheye Plugin 5.2.9 which is present as a System Plugin in JIRA. Could you please help?

Error:

• RepositoryDIP-Repoonhttp://crucible.xyz.com/failed:Error in remote call to 'Crucible' (http://crucible.xyz.com) [AbstractRestCommand{path='/rest-service-fe/changeset-v1/listChangesets/', params={expand=changesets[-21:-1].revisions[0:29],reviews, comment=IDAM-661, p4JobFixed=IDAM-661, rep=DIP-Repo}, methodType=GET}] : Received status code 404 (Not Found)

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2013

Bhupesh, the general troubleshooting steps for this - https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=306348259

0 votes
LeonardoL
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 21, 2012

Hi Eva,

This error could be related to different causes. So I would recommend you to redo application link from scratch. Or go to support.atlassian.com and open a support ticket attaching the application log file for investigation.

Cheers,

Leonardo.

Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2012

I tend to not go to support for a reason, most likely because I would have to spend days to strip out my client data that we have for years.

Suggest an answer