JIRA Components / Fix Version Scrolling

Darly Senecal-Baptiste
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2014

Hi Community:

Using the current version of Jira works fantastic. However, there are users that are scratching their heads because of the Component/s and Version/s fields

For one project, we have like 50 components and more than 50 version/s as well. In previous versions, users click Components and can see the whole list of the. (Because most of them don't remember which is the right Components). Now for the new version, users click the field and they just see few of them.

My question is how to make Components and Version show all their options at its respective fields. One idea is to do scrolling, which helps users to identify quickly their needed information.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Darly Senecal-Baptiste
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2014

Nevermind. I realize that I got version 6.1 for production instance and it doesn't show the show more link. But at version 6.2, it shows

Thank you Atlassian

Suggest an answer