JIRA Component Watcher plugin for JIRA 6.2+ ?

Ert Dredge March 5, 2014

Is there any news of the JIRA Component Watcher plugin being supported on JIRA versions higher than 6.1.7?

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ert Dredge August 19, 2014

The JIRA Component Watcher page in Atlassian Marketplace now says that it supports JIRA versions 6.2 and 6.3.

1 vote
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2014

i already contacted the vendor...who told me that he is working on a release

0 votes
Tim Pezarro August 21, 2014

Thanks! I sent a request to vendor for upgrade through plugin manager...

0 votes
Svante Gustafsson Björkegren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2014

I just got a reply from the vendor confirming that the plugin supports up to 6.3 but not 6.3.1+

An updated version is hopefully to be released soon. Make sure you watch the plugin at Marketplace to receive notification when it is released.

Cheers

// Svante

0 votes
Tim Pezarro August 20, 2014

I am running Jira v6.3.1. I did a manual install and get this error message:"Incompatible" on the plugin managment page:

/plugins/servlet/upm#manage

When may a release for 6.3 be expected and thanks,

0 votes
Calvin D April 8, 2014

We recently upgraded from 5.2 to 6.2 and desperately need this. Is there an estimated release date for 6.2+ support?

Suggest an answer