JIRA - Completed workflow steps?

Nathan Hein May 8, 2013

I have a workflow defined in JIRA. I would like to report on the volume of completed steps within my workflow organized by step. How can I get a report like this?

Example:

Between date X and date y...
STEP NAME VOLUME COMPLETE
Intake 5
Build 9
QA 11
Release 14
Complete 3

2 answers

0 votes
Nathan Hein May 13, 2013

I appear to have the charting bundle at it is functioning. I am just not sure how I can see completed steps in a report. I can see a snapshot of what is currently in the pipeline, but I need snapshots of what steps were completed at a given time.

0 votes
Marlon Aguiar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2013

Hi Nathan,

The JIRA Charting Plugin has two gadgets, one of them is called Average Time in Status and the other one Average Number of Times in Status, that could help achieve what you are looking for!

Hope this information helps.

Kindly,
Marlon

Nathan Hein May 8, 2013

I may be wrong, but as a JIRA OnDemand customer I do not believe I have access to the Charting plugin and I do not believe they allow me to install plugins.

Maybe I just do not know how to do it though. :-)

Marlon Aguiar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2013

The JIRA Charting Plugin actually comes bundled in OnDemand! You should be able to just add it to one of your dashboards, if you cannot find it to add it might be disabled for some reason, to check that just go to the Gear icon > Add-ons > Select User-installed on the dropbox and search for JIRA Charting Plugin and you should be able to find it there, click on top of it to check if it's enabled or not.

Let me know if you need me to clarify how to do this! As a side note, here is a page with all available plugins for OnDemand: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=315326753

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
Marlon

Suggest an answer