JIRA Auditor available for JIRA Version 6.2*

fabianc March 23, 2014

When will JIRA Auditor be available for JIRA Version 6.2.* ?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ergon Informatik March 30, 2014

We deacticated the Plugin.

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2014

Until someone answers you might try to install it through Manage Addons page by uploading the lastest jar of the plugin and see if it will work.

Ergon Informatik March 24, 2014

Thanks for your answer. Nevertheless:

I'd prefer an answer of Plugenta Labs if the paided plugin is compatible to 6.2 or not, or when it will be on the other side. Rather then testing it myself and hoping it works properly.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2014

You'll need to ask the vendor really.

However, I'm not sure it will be - Jira 6.2 has absorbed a load of auditing functions, so there's something in the core now, which might make the plugin redundant (I really need to try this out properly, I've not really tried it)

fabianc March 23, 2014

I get redirected to this page when asking for support.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2014

Ok, then I'm afraid you'll need to wait for one of them to notice it.

I've added the plugin tag to make it easier to spot.

Darryl Lee June 30, 2014

I just mailed the company. Would really like to get JIRA Auditor working with 6.2 because the built-in Audit Log is lacking in a number of ways:

1. It logs every Group Change, which is way more information we need considering we're hooked into an AD that manages tons of users. This means that the logs are filled with useless group changes.
  2. No filters, like Auditor, which would at least let us hide group changes.
  3. No record of Plugins being enabled/disabled.

#3 is a big one for us.

Suggest an answer