JIRA Application property error

Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2012

Hi,

I am installing JIRA5.0 while setup the basic setting, I am not able to proceed Step2-4 Application Properties, later on I found below error in atlassian-jira-log.txt log file and gone through the site mentioned below but it does not exist. please help me to come out from this error I am new in JIRA.

Thanks

( BundleException) enabling the plugin 'com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin' : Activator start error in bundle com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin 77 .. This error usually occurs when your plugin imports a package from another bundle with a specific version constraint and either the bundle providing that package doesn't meet those version constraints, or there is no bundle available that provides the specified package. For more details on how to fix this, see http://confluence.atlassian.com/x/1xy6D>

Regards

Onkar Ahire

1 answer

0 votes
siva June 7, 2012

are you installing jira 5 or upgrading from any older version?.

If you are facing this issue while upgrading, Then upgrade the plugin manager also.this may solve this issue.

Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2012

I uninstall JIRA5.0 itself and reinstall that one again and face this problem also deleted installation and home dir from program files , I am using windows 7

Suggest an answer