JIRA Agile issue detail priority field

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2014

How do I display the Priority field in the JIRA Agile Issue Details

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2014

Hey there,

You should be able to configure the detail view by accessing your Board » Configure » Issue Detail View screen.

That being said, this particular field it's not possible to add as this is already present in the issue summary on the board. i.e. You have 'Issue Type', 'Priority', 'Key' and 'Summary' directly on the board without the need to open the details view.

There is however a feature request regarding this on GHS-9741, which you can add your vote to. smile

I hope this helps!

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2014

Thanks Matheus, The priority is displayed on the board, but can not be in-line edited and that is what I am looking for. I have added my vote to the ticket.

Suggest an answer