JIRA Agile issue detail priority field

How do I display the Priority field in the JIRA Agile Issue Details

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hey there,

You should be able to configure the detail view by accessing your Board » Configure » Issue Detail View screen.

That being said, this particular field it's not possible to add as this is already present in the issue summary on the board. i.e. You have 'Issue Type', 'Priority', 'Key' and 'Summary' directly on the board without the need to open the details view.

There is however a feature request regarding this on GHS-9741, which you can add your vote to. smile

I hope this helps!

Thanks Matheus, The priority is displayed on the board, but can not be in-line edited and that is what I am looking for. I have added my vote to the ticket.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

133 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you