JIRA Access Constraints

Fierto April 28, 2014

Hello ,

is it possible to fix this error , thank you

JIRA Access Constraints

You cannot access JIRA at present.
<th width="40%">Description</th><th width="10%">Time</th><th>Level</th><th width="40%">Exception</th>
Unexpected exception during JIRA startup. This JIRA instance will not be able to recover. Please check the logs for details 2014-04-29 17:15:35 fatal

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2014
Yes, probably, but you need to read your log files to find out what it is and fix it.
bmoothedan June 22, 2015

How do you access the logs when you cannot access your JIRA instance?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2015

Same way you do when you can access it. Log into the server and read the logs.

bmoothedan June 22, 2015

Sorry, I was not specific, we use the hosted JIRA version and not the standalone version. So there is no server that I have access to.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2015

If you are on Cloud, then you need to contact Atlassian support, they need to read the logs on their system to find out what's wrong with your instance.

bmoothedan June 22, 2015

Thanks @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]. I just did that.

Suggest an answer