I have setup JIRA with a base Url of jira.test.dev. Everything works well and I can access the rest api, however, it returns something like
when i get http://jira.test.dev/rest/api/2/issue/DEV-35.
This gives me issue with the Jira ruby gem, as it fails to fully retrieve issue
Not sure how to fix this. I am running this on JIRA 7.3.7. What is strange is that it worked a couple of days ago and I have not changed anything in the configuration since. Also noticed the same issue on a different instance of JIRA (7+).
I've noticed in the documentation that there is a setting
called restApi2BaseUrl, but I don't see a way to change it.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG