JIRA AGILE

kA November 12, 2013

Hi friends,

In my Ondemand JIRA Agile, there is one Board is avaiable. How can i find who is creating the board.

Please share your views.

Thanks in advance,

Karthik.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2013

if you are a admin, you have Manage Boards button on which you can see owners of boards.

0 votes
kA November 12, 2013

Hi Bharadwaj,

But is it not possible for simple issue tracking project?

Thanks,

Karthik.

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2013

AFAIK by creating a simple Project, Default Board cannot be created.

0 votes
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2013

It depends kind of project, if it is a Agile Scrum Project then a default Board is created.

0 votes
kA November 12, 2013

Hi Bharadwaj,

Thanks for your update, I have OnDemand JIRA,Confluence and Agile.

When i create the new project in JIRA, The Agile can create the new Scrum Board for that project automatically it is possible.

for example,When i am creating the new project in JIRA, the confluence create a new space for that automatically. likewise it is possible the Agile has the ability to create the scrum board for that project automatically.

Thanks,

Karthik.

Suggest an answer